Photo Credits~

(owl:donaldthompson95 on flickr, luna:BillLepidoptera/harkphoto.com on flickr, willow/fence:trensamiro on flickr, all remaining: Merana Leigh)

Psalm 25:4-5

Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;

guide me in your truth and teach me,


for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long (NIV)





Drench yourself in words unspoken, Live your life with arms wide open,

Today is where your book begins, The rest is still unwritten. ("Unwritten" by Natasha Beddingfield)





It matters not how long we live, but how!



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You are missed

I have been busier than busy....nothing special....just the life of a single mom. Usually (a'hum/cough/cough/sputter/sputter) I would check in at work.....but haven't been able to do that. I have SO many blog ideas of things I want....no NEED...to post. I miss you all TERRIBLY. I haven't even read Spiritual Sundays....OH THE WITHDRAWAL!!!!!! I hope to be back in gear this w/e when the boys go to their dad's. In the meantime, please pray for me. It may sound trite, but my oldest & I are NOT getting along (& my problem is that he reminds me so much of my ex.....perhaps even more so feeding the problem???). I miss you terribly! Hugs ~ Merana

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely!
    I-know-YOU-know "this" is probably natural, but just knowing doesn't make your feelings go away, doesn't it?
    We'll be here waiting, soon as you're feeling better! :)
    Hugs,
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Merana,

    Praying that peace abides in your home and that you and your son find that common ground. I believe there are challenges you face as a single mom which I cannot imagine. The thing to remember is there may be things your son says or does to remind you of your ex, but he isn't that guy. You have a difficult journey my friend, but not an impossible one.

    Blessings and peace.

    MTJ

    ReplyDelete

Those who care to share...