Photo Credits~

(owl:donaldthompson95 on flickr, luna:BillLepidoptera/harkphoto.com on flickr, willow/fence:trensamiro on flickr, all remaining: Merana Leigh)

Psalm 25:4-5

Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;

guide me in your truth and teach me,


for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long (NIV)





Drench yourself in words unspoken, Live your life with arms wide open,

Today is where your book begins, The rest is still unwritten. ("Unwritten" by Natasha Beddingfield)





It matters not how long we live, but how!



Saturday, September 11, 2010

Please watch

This is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I pray it will touch you as it has me!

http://www.godtube.com/featured/video/i-was-there-september-11-tribute

10 comments:

  1. Hello Merana, This is the first time I have seen this video. It is so sad and yet I believe, yes, Jesus was there with those who faced that terrible day. We are not to look backwards and yet, without the memories of some events, we will never learn or move forwards. God bless you and yes I have beome a follower of yours also. Blessings CML

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost posted this for 9-11. It is so beautiful, and the message is one so many people need to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this powerful and moving video before but it is worth seeing again. Thank you for posting it. And thank you for visiting my blog today. I am enjoying your lovely blog world and look forward to visiting again soon. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was indeed very moving. Thank you for sending me to hear that message today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merana, that was beautiful. And the only way these people made it through, was but for the glory of Jesus. He carried them as the FootPrints poem says, when they couldn't carry themselves. Super thoughtful post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. watching this all I could think is how frail we as humans really are. We don't realize it until tradgy strikes. And yes...He was there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this tribute - it's one I hadn't seen, but holds the most significant perspective. Blessings to you in your journey of faith. Susy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this thought provoking video. The words are so true. What a pity some did not know He was there. People die every day not knowing he is there ready to hold their hand but they don't reach out for it. I hadn't seen this video before. I'm glad you shared it.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Was this powerful. It is sad for those who did not know Jesus or want him in their life.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. How solemn! The greatest tragedy was knowing some of those people left this world not knowing Christ. This was the first video I've seen that uses the Lord's perspective. It was very touching, thank you and God bless, Bobbi

    ReplyDelete

Those who care to share...